Solved

Financial Reporting in Acumatica

• 15 August 2022
  • 9 replies

Does anyone know of a plugin/bundle that enables Acuamtica to provide financial reporting the likes of which you see by default in programs like Quickbooks, PeachTree, MS90, etc?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 15 August 2022, 19:00

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

I would also like to find better “canned” financial reports.  

Badge +18

Hello @eric75, Velixo is the next step up from Acumatica Financial Report Writer screens in the Finance module.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @eric75 

Reach out to @Gabriel Michaud. He wrote Velixo for Acumatica and it’s a great product for financial reportings. 

Thank you @kbeatty21 

Thank you @laura01 laura01

Userlevel 6
Badge

I as disappointed Acumatica does not have basic financial dashboards such as AR with dating, AP with due dates, inventory levels by warehouse, inventory turns, sales by day, week and month and year, etc.  My understanding is Acumatica does not, and each company has to build its own.   A basic package of basic dashboards would be really helpful and appreciated. 

Every ERP with its shortcomings..

Badge +18

@dougmcbride79 , please post suggestions and examples for improved financial dashboards and reports in the Ideas section of this forum so we can vote up your Ideas.  Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@eric75 Check out Acumatica’s Sales Demo Data, there are dashboards within you can leverage.

Dashboards Included in Sales Demo Data

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved