Solved

Error- inventory release issue

• 10 October 2023
  • 7 replies

HI All,

I keep getting the following error when processing a transfer and an adjustment 

Error: Another process has updated the 'INReceiptStatus' record. Your changes will be lost.

PX.Data.PXLockViolationException: Error: Another process has updated the 'INReceiptStatus' record. Your changes will be lost.
   at PX.Objects.IN.INReleaseProcess.ReleaseDocProcR(JournalEntry je, INRegister doc)
   at PX.Objects.IN.INDocumentRelease.ReleaseDoc(List`1 list, Boolean isMassProcess, ActionFlow processFlow)
   at PX.Objects.IN.INDocumentRelease.ReleaseDoc(List`1 list, Boolean isMassProcess, ActionFlow processFlow)
   at PX.Data.PXLongOperation.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.b__0()

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 10 October 2023, 08:58

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

HI All,

I keep getting the following error when processing a transfer and an adjustment 

Error: Another process has updated the 'INReceiptStatus' record. Your changes will be lost.

PX.Data.PXLockViolationException: Error: Another process has updated the 'INReceiptStatus' record. Your changes will be lost.
   at PX.Objects.IN.INReleaseProcess.ReleaseDocProcR(JournalEntry je, INRegister doc)
   at PX.Data.PXLongOperation.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.b__0()

If you have any custom changes in the release process can you put here that code part.

Hi Vardan, 

I’m new to Acumatica (MYOB advanced in Australia), I’m not sure how to do that so I presume it cannot be solved here then. 

My implementation partner has been quite slow in responses so I decided to post here instead. I will see if they can provide the info you asked above. 

Thanks for responding. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Hassam!

I'm assuming the basic release process is the same for Acumatica and MYOB systems (unless MYOB has any licensing restrictions). This type of error can have several causes, so without seeing user changes, it is impossible to know what is happening to the system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @hassam 

Please check this community article to troubleshoot the above error.

https://community.acumatica.com/troubleshooting-242/troubleshooting-another-process-has-updated-the-inreceiptstatus-record-error-on-release-of-inventory-transactions-3774

Hi Maniskantad, 

Its restricting me from viewing the above link for some reason. Thanks anyway. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Maniskantad, 

Its restricting me from viewing the above link for some reason. Thanks anyway. 

attachments-us-west-2.insided.com_c252b022-a07e-4db7-a4df-cad51b2b95cd_UnroundedCostLayers.xml_Expires=1696924612&Signature=JpT-MFreyA9kkJYxt3fToFUD5z1qFUSSJOAAuVbCZVGbZvYF9~PT7SG0Oyu48Puv5~Ykf5BoCI1bY4CsaIJQZPhDJkoKRPqp0A5T3.xml

File 

Thanks for sending that through. The diagnosis was spot on and the issue has been fixed. 

Cheers!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved