Does anyone have a good solution for recurring subscription payments?

• 2 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Ideally we are looking for a solution which allows a customer to enter their Credit Card or ACH information in a PCI compliant portal, then automatically collect payments monthly based on a customer’s subscription. We have used Chargebee in the past, but it will be too expensive for our current prospect.

2 replies

Hi @richard31 

I just came across your question and found that I can contribute to the community by helping you. So, I have been associated with the Fintech for over a year. I came across many platforms and attended Accountex this year in Canada to learn more about what it offers.

I stopped by to see product demonstrations with Sage, among others. While I was there, I also had the pleasure of meeting the friendly team at Cadency Global and checked out their product demo and they gifted me some cool merch. The software had a more user-friendly interface with a modest design which resembles with Chargebee but more friendly than Sage CRM. After taking a demo, it caught my eye, and I liked their accounts receivable system with a dedicated customer portal which allows many payment options including credit card and ACH. They also offer a monthly subscription.

You get in touch with them to learn more about the compliance standards. But as far as I can recall, they provide several payment options. But to answer your question, their software was way more affordable than Chargebee's, which I learned while taking a demo and visiting their website where they mentioned the recurring invoice feature. You can consider taking a demo to make a more informed decision. I hope it all goes well for you!

Thanks

Arthur

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @richard31  

Another great option that integrates well with Acumatica, with all the PCI compliance, for both a credit card and C2P providing that seamless integrated solution is Paya   https://paya.com/

The team is awesome and would be happy to talk, demo, and answer all your questions. 

Thanks

Christine 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved