Dismiss not needed transactions from "Generate Intercompany Documents" screen

• 24 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m a user of 2020 R2.  I noticed that in the “Generate Intercompany Documents” screen (AP503500) - it shows all historic eligible transaction here, but i don’t see a button to dismiss the transactions that i will never ever need. 

What this does is creates a giant backlog of transactions which Acumatica thinks are ready to generate intercompany tranactions that won’t ever be used.  This makes the navigation in that screen hard.

1. is there a way to dismiss the unneeded transaction candidates
  2. if not, does anyone think introducing the “hide” functionality might be a good idea?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@kboyko43 

To exclude an accounts receivable document from being processing on the Generate Intercompany Documents (AP503500) form, you can open the document on the Invoices and Memos (AR301000) form and select the Exclude from Intercompany Processing check box on the Financial Details tab.

If there is a corresponding accounts payable document in the system, you can link this document to the AR invoice by selecting it in the Related AR Document box on the Financial Details tab of the Bills and Adjustments (AP301000) form. After that the AR invoice will not be displayed on the Generate Intercompany Documents form.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@olarterachel  any reason why the Exclusion cannot be done in the AP503500? this would allow for in-bulk exclusion instead of going one document at a time.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@kboyko43 

Could you please describe a user scenario when it’s needed to exclude the documents from the processing in bulk on a regular basis? 

If it’s a one-time activity, you can use an import scenario to update all the existing documents.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved