Solved

Discovery Endpoint Address not set in AP Incoming Documents

• 3 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Every invoice that I try to “Recognize” in the Incoming Documents screen generates the error “Discovery Endpoint Address not set”.  I am manually dragging and dropping the invoices onto the screen and they do display but that’s all other than the error.

icon

Best answer by kmckenzie 26 April 2022, 22:49

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @kmckenzie Please share a sample to verify. Assuming it is a pdf format Invoice that you are trying to upload.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

I edited out company names and addresses.  I have 6 different pdfs with invoices from 6 different companies and they all produce the same error.

Userlevel 3
Badge

If you don’t mind me tacking on here, I’m getting a similar error: “Cannot get token endpoint uri from response” - same steps to reproduce. Add a document then click Recognize.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @kmckenzie @kgarvey29 Please share the PDF file with dummy names to review the issue.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is one of 5 that I have tried this morning.  All produce the same error as above.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am encountering the same issue when I click Recognize after dragging a PDF invoice into the screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kmckenzie were you able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

You have to have a license to use AP Image Recognition even in trial mode.  Our partners got us a temporary license so that we could try it out.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Go to the Activate license screen and check whether it error out as - "The indicator is green when the license is valid", it confirms that this error is causing due to invalid license, note that site need to have valid license to perform document Recognition.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved