Solved

Deferral Schedule

• 1 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have a prospect that receives payments for a scheduled training session i.e. month-1- payment is received however training can be scheduled to take place in month-3- but very often training classes are not yet full so they push training out again say to month-4-.

How flexible is our deferral codes or deferral schedules in these instances? I.e., if a scheduled month or two months are missing and do not get ‘run’ or posted, what happens?

Can they just skip months as necessary, then run the applicable month and update the schedule somehow?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 9 December 2022, 15:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Bump

Did I answer my own question in this post?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kemery 

Have you looked at the recurring transactions for AR?

I know they can be skipped and not ran. 

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=d757b797-08eb-4dbf-b6fe-2298076b8e8d

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved