Question

Customer Tranaction summary

• 23 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Looking to create report similar to the Vendor transaction summary, However i need for Customers.With Invoice dates, paid dates & Amount.

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello @gracef ,

I am not familiar with “Vendor Transaction Summary” - Is this a custom screen/report? A screenshot may help us find something similar in AR.

If you are looking for an AR report that shows recent invoices with payment details, try AR Balance by Customer report, Open + Current Period format, including Applications.

Laura

Userlevel 2

Thank you.. Im looking for something more like this. With Ck Number and date recieved.

Userlevel 2

I’m just waiting for a response to my last request. Above “Looking  for something more like this. With Ck Number and date received.

Badge +18

Hello @gracef  ,

Found it!   Vendor Transaction History is a standard report that I found in U100 demo company (Construction demo/training tenant provided by Acumatica).

The same U100 demo tenant also has a report called Customer Transaction History.  Does your system offer Customer Transaction History report?

@Chris Hackett -- Working on it! 😉

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hey @Laura02 - Sorry, my previous reply (now deleted) was an accidental tab mix-up on my part😮

Userlevel 2

Thank you Chris for clarifying.

Laura Great Thank you.  I will dig deeper and check with my Team on the customer Transaction History...

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved