Solved

Customer Not Showing up in Customer Profiles

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have an issue where I have a customer setup. Orders have been placed shipped and invoiced in the system. Yet for some reason when I go to Receivable>Customers they are not listed in that profile. I can pull up the invoice and access Customer Details through the invoice, but I am unable to pull up the customer in the Customer Profiles.

Below is a screen shot of an open invoice as well as the Customer Profile screen with the customer number in the search in the top right with no results.

Any idea’s why this is happening? Seen this in another instance as well.

icon

Best answer by byates 5 April 2023, 16:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @byates 

Is this customized GI? can you check take a backup of this customized GI and load the below standard GI and check the results.

Please share the GI once here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Is the Customer AcctCD (Customer ID) field selected for “Use in Quick Search”?  Can you filter on the ID column and find them that way in the list?

Try refreshing and wait for few seconds

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks all, 

I exported the GI from my sandbox and recreated in production. All seems to be good. I must have messed with the GI somewhere along the line and just noticing it now. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved