Create Corporate Card

• 6 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi 

I want to set a cash account for tag with corporate card . However , there is a messgae below .

May i know what is the problem below? How to solve it?

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 6 November 2020, 18:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @erin ! It looks like this is outside the screenshot, but the error is received because you have more than one Payment Method listed for the Corporate Card cash account:

Double check that this area only has a single entry for payment method and it should work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @erin 

In addition to above reply, here is the documentation link which mentions this restriction ( one payment method per Corporate credit card cash account )

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=cca2a106-0c48-4cad-a8c9-3a3de2f07144

Hope this clarifies,

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @erin ! It looks like this is outside the screenshot, but the error is received because you have more than one Payment Method listed for the Corporate Card cash account:

Double check that this area only has a single entry for payment method and it should work.

Hi Benjamin

Thanks for your reply. I did only select one payment method but still got some error message as below

Could you please help to check what should i do?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @erin 

In addition to above reply, here is the documentation link which mentions this restriction ( one payment method per Corporate credit card cash account )

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=cca2a106-0c48-4cad-a8c9-3a3de2f07144

Hope this clarifies,

Regards,

Thanks Vkumar. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved