Question

Cost Budget tab in project - actual hours and amount not updating properly

• 6 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I have been facing issues where employee working time against project is not updating correctly under Cost Budget tab. 

Few checks done -

GL Accural Account under Project and Expense Accural Account for Non Stock Item are same. It belongs to Labour Account group

UOM is displayed same for Project transactions and on Cost Budget line.

When employee enters hours for project, Actual qty is not updated. It still displays 0

Recalculate Project balances does not affect. 

Please help.

8 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

What is the status of the Time Activity and/or Timecard?

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hi Laura, 

Time Activities are released. 

Badge +18

Hello,

As soon as an Activity or Timecard is released, we should see the actual amount and hours on the project.

If you place your cursor on the Labor task of the project and click View Transactions… can you see the transactions?

Can you show the released transactions in Project Transactions screen?

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hi Laura, 

I can see the released project transactions 

Badge +18

Hello, 

I’m not sure I know the answer. Did project time once work; did it successfully update your projects before and then something changed to cause it not to work?

Or do some projects still work correctly and this one project does not work? 

Is your site customized? If your site is customized, do you experience the same behavior when time is released while customizations are temporarily unpublished?

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hi Laura, 

It never worked. Even the site is not customised. I am not sure what is missing. 

Userlevel 1

Was able to resolve it. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @BellaGandhi - Can you share your solution with the community? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved