Question

Corporate Credit Card

• 4 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

How to remove employee credit cards from the bank feed? We have several credit cards that have been disabled and do not have transactions for at least 45 days because employee no longer works for us. Our bank does not have it listed as an account either because as soon as employee leaves the company, we disable and delete that corporate card. Thanks in advance. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jpalyan1981 hi! have you deactivated the corporate card in acumatica or removed the employee from the card?

Userlevel 1

thank you for your reply @iqraharrison48 I did after I read response and after saving the deactivation, I checked bank feeds and retrieved bank feed transactions but still can see the credit card listed on the Bank Feed Cash Accounts tab. So not sure why its still showing.  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jpalyan1981 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Chris Hackett unfortunately not yet. Our implementation partner escalated the issue and so we are waiting to hear from them.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved