Question

Consolidation import error

• 10 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I’ve setup consolidation between  tenant A to another tenant B and want to bring all the GL entries from Teannt A (with mutliple branch) into Tenant B (No branches).

I encountered below error while trying to run the import consolidation data process screen after mapping of all the consolidation account into both tenant A and tenant B. 

Can someone please help me on this or is there is any issue with the setup ?

Thanks 

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello, 

If you’re certain all accounts are mapped to the consolidation tenant, please check that all accounts with balances are Active status in the source tenants and in the parent/consolidation tenant, Chart of Accounts screen.

Is there any more information in Tools —> Trace?

Is this a first-time consolidation , never has worked before? If it once worked and this month consolidation no longer works, look for newly added accounts and subaccounts. 

Are Restriction Groups being used for Branches, accounts, subaccounts, and/or users? If yes, then please try temporarily disabling restriction groups to determine if Restriction groups are causing the consolidated batch to be out of balance.

Thank you.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved