Solved

Color collated Dot Matrix Invoices

• 5 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I haven’t seen this problem for 15 years, but I have a prospect that loves their Dot Matrix printer with color coded Invoice copies. I can wean them off of the Dot Matrix to Laser but, I don’t think I can get them to part with print different colors of invoice and other doucments in pink, green, yellow.  I found color coded laser paper but does that solve the problem of how multiple sets of the same invoice are printed?

How have you solved this problem?

icon

Best answer by Irina 15 February 2021, 11:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @lslepian96, sorry for the long reply.

Can you please elaborate, what is the question? Acumatica supports all printer types, including Dot Matrix. You need to make sure that all drivers are installed for it.

Also, there may be some issues with printing HTML format so we would suggest exporting to PDF and printing from there.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved