Solved

Bulk Remove Sales Prices or expire sales prices

• 18 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello,

I am trying to remove a lot of my Sales Prices that has an expiration date 01/31/2024, I am trying to create an import scenario to expire them unfortunately not working.

Any tips on the above would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 19 December 2023, 14:14

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bernadeth58 

Could you please share the Import scenario to review and asssit.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @bernadeth58 

How many line items is it? You could just simply use the excel upload on the Sales Price Worksheet. Give an expiration date on the Worksheet as well. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Kandy Beatty we currently have 13,095 sales prices with 1/31/2024 Expiration Date. We need to delete or update that expiration date.

I am also wondering why I can’t edit the expiration date here

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Kandy Beatty we currently have 13,095 sales prices with 1/31/2024 Expiration Date. We need to delete or update that expiration date.

I am also wondering why I can’t edit the expiration date here

HI @bernadeth58 

Try clicking the Promotional checkbox. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @Kandy Beatty!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks @Kandy Beatty!

You are welcome! Hope you got it. If you need to share your import, I can look at it for you. 

Hi,
How can I update the price expiration date using the Sales Price Worksheets without ticking the Promotional box?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved