Skip to main content
Solved

Bank Feeds- Company ID

• 11 June 2024
  • 2 replies

When trying to login with Acumatica for Bank feeds using PNC bank, the client needs to use a company ID, however on the Bank feeds, there is no option. Has anyone found a way around this or what is the way to login?

Thank you in advance! 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Kandy Beatty !

I wanted to do some research on this since I believe Plaid automatically configures the login prompt / authorization process based on the financial institution. (More info here: https://help.acumatica.com/(W(10))/Wiki/ShowWiki.aspx?pageid=e5f8a023-8ddd-486a-b82b-265defcaa459) I signed up as a developer and learned that although they support the consumer version of PNC, they currently do not support the corporate version of PNC, neither Pinacle.

Right now what you’re looking at is the consumer login prompt for PNC, meanwhile the Company ID / Operator ID is only available for the corporate side which (to my knowledge) isn’t supported by Plaid at this time.

Let me know if this helps! Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @VladS 

Thank you! Obviously not the answer I was hoping for but do you happen to know a work around to be able to login? Most companies do use corporate logins, so this would seem to be a limitation that would prevent most companies from using bank feeds all together.