Solved

Autofill subaccount Segment

• 14 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

in segmented keys I would like the system to pickup the BAccountID and fill this in as the 1st part of the subaccount being used

So for example I have set subaccount up as such in the CS202000 screen

And I would like the system to look at the customer or (vendor if applicable) and fill the 1st segment of the subaccount with the  BAccount code

So if I was entering a AR Invoice I would like the first segment of the subaccount to pickup the current BAccountID and autofill with that

the only way i can think of doing this is using custom workflows but wanted to check that I’m not missing something

icon

Best answer by vkumar 18 May 2021, 05:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @andythomas65 

I have reviewed the requirement. Since there is no option available to configure the AR sub account selection on AR documents ( or SO), one may have to explore the workflow customization as mentioned by you. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved