Solved

ARM Report Column Calculation not applying to Total Rows

• 18 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have a P&L report in Acumatica where we have a column that calculates the percent of budget used. This column works for all lines except totals that add/subtract more than one line. The only reason I could suspect this is happening is because the system runs the line calculation after the column? I’m not entirely sure. I have tried creating an additional line that points at the total line but unfortunately it still does not calculate. Any thoughts? 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 2 August 2022, 14:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Acumatica,

Hope this concern has an answer. I am having issues computing percentage if the row is set as total.. 

Thank you..

Badge +16

Hello, Try changing the Cell Evaluation order in the Column Set for your report.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you Miss Laura.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for the answer! Its honestly been so long, I don’t remember what we did to resolve that issue. We probably found a workaround or just went about it a different way. Good to know there is an answer out there!

Userlevel 1

Hi, I tried the solution from Laura01 but I am getting an error message. There is nothing in the Trace to help me. I have this formula in the column value: =iif(B=0,0,B/Value(@BaseRowCode, 'B')).    Has anyone used the Cell evaluation order = Column with the @baserowcode? Thanks,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved