Solved

Apply two Payments on 1 AR Invoice

• 18 October 2023
  • 4 replies

We received two payment for 1 invoice.  We entered  the 1 payment and applied it on the invoice (Batch unreleased). When entering the second payment the invoice is not availably to apply the payment on(until the first batch is released.  

Please let me know if there is a way to apply two payments on 1 invoice. Thank you

icon

Best answer by Laura02 18 October 2023, 20:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bulaire65 

What the status of Invoice ? is it in Balanced status.

If the invoice in balance status could you please select the 2payments and apply the amount.

I have created two Payment 003803.003802 and added in the invoice which is in balanced status

Thank you for your reply!

But you missed the part where the first batch is unreleased . 

Badge +18

Hello,

We can’t enter the second payment while the invoice is still “In Use” by the first payment.

Please enter the first Payment and release it.

After releasing the first Payment, then enter the second payment.

Thank you.

Laura

Thank you that confirmed my understandings.  For now we do prepayment for the second and apply it later..

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved