when i click unposted documents in manage financial periods screen

icon

Best answer by vkumar 20 March 2023, 10:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @abdallaahmed61 

Have you made any customizations on that report on prior version? If yes, just copy default report from demo tenant (you can create a new tenant with demo data and get default report copy), open the report using reports designer and save the report as new version on tenant where you are getting the error. 

Let us know if this fixes the issue. 

Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @abdallaahmed61 

Have you made any customizations on that report on prior version? If yes, just copy default report from demo tenant (you can create a new tenant with demo data and get default report copy), open the report using reports designer and save the report as new version on tenant where you are getting the error. 

Regards

i didn't make any customizations on this report, this error happened after the upgrade from version 6 to version 22

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @abdallaahmed61 

In addition to my above note, can you confirm if logged on company/ branch is reflected on following area on your UI?

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @abdallaahmed61 

Regards

i imported the report from another version and it worked. thnx for your time

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved