Question

AP Quick Check - variables to show the individual Line descriptions

• 2 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Our customer often pays multiple different charges to a vendor on a Quick Check. They are populating the Transaction Descriptions on the individual Document Details lines of the Quick Check screen.

I have studied the AP Check with Remittance format and am unable to determine how to set up additional variables for each line on the AP check that correspond to the APTran.TranDesc values on the quick check. Normal checks are properly printing with Bill type and Reference numbers on the stubs, but I am not able to determine how to display the line descriptions when printing a Quick Check. This seems like something that would already exist, but I do not see a table included on the report format that would tie to the quick check details.

Does anyone have a solution already for this?

Thank you,

Greg

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved