Solved

AP Aging filter by subaccount

• 2 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I need to show the outstanding payble for a certain subaccount. How can I filter the AP Aging by subaccount? Are there any other reports that allow me to do that?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 2 August 2023, 01:08

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @enriquey ,

AP Balance by GL Account can be printed for Open documents only and can be filtered by Subaccounts. 

AP Balance by GL Account looks different from the Aging: it’s not in 30-60-90 format.

Acumatica Aging reports do not offer additional filter by Subaccounts. If you need a report by subaccount that Ages the documents then you will need a customization to the report.

Or, consider setting up Vendor Classes to group vendors by AP Subaccount for each Vendor Class. Then you can filter all or most AP reports by AP Subaccount/Vendor Class.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

As workaround you can make a Generic Inquiry to cater your needs.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved