Question

Advanced Expense Managment 2023 R1 Issue - Manual workaround?

• 9 August 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, we recently upgraded to 2023 R1 from 2021 R1 or R2. Our third-party support company did the bank feeds migration and we have set up all our cards, but it is still not working. I have been told that there is data missing from what our bank is sending through Plaid to Acumatica. I can import the bank transactions, but it is not auto creating expense receipts due to the missing data. Is there a manual work around to create expense receipts? We are going over 3 weeks without expense receipts hitting our books/project costs. We need to get those costs into Acumatica. I don’t even see a way to manually import a file into Acumatica to get it to create expense receipts.

Our third-party software provider has submitted a Case to Acumatica, but that was two weeks ago. I am hoping someone on here has a workaround that would work for us.

Our bank is Wells Fargo. We have one main control account and then several sub accounts. Each sub account does have its own account number. In the previous version of Bank Feeds, we had one Cash Account for our main account and then had the system split it out based on the last 4 digits of the card number. Currently, the bank feed is not pulling in the Account Number/Owner Name so we can split the transactions amongst the card users. I am told that this should work by our third party software provider, but it seems like this new Bank Feeds wants you to create a Cash Account for each individual card user. I worry doing this will make bank reconciliations cumbersome with all the different accounts.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved