Solved

Adding credti terms to customer statements

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

After the upgrade to 2023 R1 the full AR Customer table is no longer available in the report designer of the customer Customer Statement. In its place is the AR-LightCustomer. On our customer statement,   the credit terms are shown for the customer, but now these are unavailable on the ‘light’ table. The AR Customer table is not even visible when loading the schema in the report designer.

Is there a way to get the customer credti terms on the customer statement?

icon

Best answer by suemackeown13 3 August 2023, 08:03

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I am using a demo Acumatica version 2023 R1 Build 23.093.0227.  I’m testing in T100 tenant with customer C000000003 Jevy Computers, whose Statement Type is set to Open Item on Billing Tab of Customers.  The Statement report Number is AR641500. 

When I open the report, I can see the Terms in two different tables, Customer and DocumentCustomer (perhaps Terms are in more tables; I stopped looking after seeing two).

Why are your statements so different from the Sales Demo?  I prepared the statement and opened it in Report Designer from these two highlighted screens:

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Laura

Thank you for your reply. For some unknown reason, the customer file loaded in the schema was the AR-Light, which did not have any terms data. What I did then was to remove this table, load the scheme again and the AR-Customer table was then available in the list. I added this as a table for the report, which contained the TermsID and description.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @suemackeown13!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved