Solved

Accounts Payable Email Automation

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Acumatica users,

Happy New Year! 

As it relates to AP data entry (and using the new features of Acumatica to read and prefill invoices), can Acumatica automatically grab documents from a dedicated email inbox for invoices?  And, if so, can it decipher a branch based on the inbox?  ie we have a dedicated email per branch.  ABCIncapbills@Stockmeister.com and DEFIncapbills@Stockmeister.com.  Can Acumatica Put ABCInc’s PDF’s in the ABC branch and DEFInc’s PDF’s int the DEF branch?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 2 January 2024, 22:33

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @khowe86 

Are you talking about this feature?

Also, have you looked at setting up emails on assignment maps? Such as all emails going to DEFIncapbills@Stockmeister.com are routed to that inbox?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks Kandy!  I sent this on to my consultant.  I appreciate your response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks Kandy!  I sent this on to my consultant.  I appreciate your response!

Let us know if you need more assistance!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Kandy - Do you have any time tomorrow to do a quick Teams Meeting? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello Kandy - Do you have any time tomorrow to do a quick Teams Meeting? 

Hi @khowe86 

Sent you a message!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Kandy,

I’m not seeing any message.  I looked in my “Junk email” too.  No luck.  My work email is khowe@stockmeister.com

Thanks!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @khowe86 

It would be in your messages on the community. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

hmmm….I’m on the community.  Accounts Payable Email Automation | Community (acumatica.com)  

sorry

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @khowe86 

If you go to the top where your account is, and click on your picture, there is a private message option.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Got it!  You taught me something new.  :)

I replied back.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved