Solved

Account summary is empty

• 16 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi:

There are no GL accounts in Account Summary for a company under a tenant. The tenant was created with the Sales Demo dataset. I specified the Actual Ledger for the new company. All the financial periods for 2023 are active for the new company. What did I miss? 

The master financial calendar

COA for James Bicycles

Account Sry

Please help me asap since I have to get ready for a demo.

Thanks

Toon Six

AntoonS@ICGTechnology.com

c: 973 727 9665

icon

Best answer by antoons60 17 October 2023, 00:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @antoons60 

Are there transactions in that Ledger? Check the Account Details:

Is your Ledger associated with the correct Branch?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Kandy:

Thanks a lot for the quick answer.  I need to have Journal transactions to see a list of GL accounts that were used by the Journal Transactions. I see the Purchase Receipts transaction. No problem. 

Studying Acumatica is never ending. 

Have a good day. 

Toon Six

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi Kandy:

Thanks a lot for the quick answer.  I need to have Journal transactions to see a list of GL accounts that were used by the Journal Transactions. I see the Purchase Receipts transaction. No problem. 

Studying Acumatica is never ending. 

Have a good day. 

Toon Six

It is a lot of studying! Glad you found the answer! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved