Solved

Ability to change the order of Financial Statements to alphabetical order?

• 14 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello - 

Under the Finance Module, we have Financial Statements with all of our properties Profit & Loss statements and Balance Sheets. Now, whenever I create a new one, it just adds it to the end of the list on the main finance module screen, instead of sorting in alphabetical order. Is there a way that I can change the order of the list?

Thanks!

Any new statement I create gets added to the end of this list, and I would like the ability to dictate where it gets added to the list.

​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by Laura02 14 November 2023, 23:50

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

To re-organize menu to alphabetical order, anyone in the Administrator group may click the […] in lower-left corner & select Edit Menu.

Administrators may Edit the Menus for all users

Then to go Finance module and click/drag the reports into alphabetical order.

You have quite a collection of financial reports!  The Administrator may also add headings, for example to group ZOE separate from IAF or MAR.  Access Rights, granting rights to see individual reports, could also be a way to ‘clean up’ the list and reduce your list to the ones you use.

One more idea - use the GEAR icon in the right side of the screen to select your favorite financial reports onto the abbreviated ‘Quick Menu’ for Finance.

Use gear to select which screens are on the Quick Menu

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you so much @Laura02, always so helpful! Luckily there are only a handful of us that have the entire messy list, the rest of the users are restricted by property. Appreciate your help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved