Solved

Re-activating Service Management Contract

• 12 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Is there a way to Re-activate a Service Contract if it has been cancelled? A client of mine has cancelled an Imported Contract by mistake and has to keep using the same number.

I know that I can’t delete or suspend it, so is there a way to do this without a data change?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 12 November 2020, 09:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Nick Savage-Mady,

One has to create  a new Contract as there is no option to ‘Re-activate’ a cancelled Service contract. Here is relevant documentation reference.

https://help-2020r1.acumatica.com/(W(6))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=c8578565-35ff-4694-b327-71e18e69c2ef

You may post a feature request on our Product idea page in this regard as well. Here is the link: https://community.acumatica.com/ideas

Hope this clarifies,

Regards,

Hi Vijay,

I thought that might be the case and unfortunately as it is already an historic Contract I will have to get MYOB to change the status in the FSServiceContract table.

I think that the contracts in Service Management need a little work done to them, but I understand that you are still bringing the consistency of the core system in this module. I also saw a post regarding Contract Billing from Angela asking for input about Contract.s. 

Lastly, I don’t access to the Idea Portal. Who is the best to ask for this? I used to have access before the merge and have a few open ideas linked to that account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @Nick Savage-Mady,

According to the new access policy, only registered customers, partners, ISVs, OEMs have access to Ideation.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved