Solved

Mobile App error code 0x80070057 - The remote host closed the connection

• 4 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m having problems with the mobile app on Android. We can access the appointments in the service module, but whenever we try to open the appointment, it gives this error:

Error

The remote host closed the connection The error code is 0x80070057.

Any ideas what this means?

icon

Best answer by bzelinski 4 May 2023, 19:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I went into User Rights, and the user had all the rights necessary as far as I can tell. What I did is changed the user to Administrator which made the problem go away. Then I changed the user back to the previous preset rights, and it works again. What? Strange.

Userlevel 4
Badge

This same problem just happened again today since we had a small update in our system. Thankfully this same solution still works. :-)

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi! Does anyone know what causes this error? We just got a report of this error as well. The add admin remove admin role worked, but I’m wondering what is causing this/how it can be avoided. Recently upgraded to 23 R1.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved