Question

Missing entries in GI - Visual issue

• 27 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi sometimes we have entries missing in GI if we view it 100% via google chrome.

Example for this appointment 029583-1. It shows up in 80% view.

But it disappears in 100% view. Is there any resolution around this? It’s inconvenient for our team and make us missed out on appointments that we don’t even know were missing.

See the screenshot below. It doesn’t appear below and we thought 029583-1 would appear in the next page .

But as you can see in the next page, It skipped 029583-1 completely and moved on the next number. 

This is not good and very risky for us to missed out data.

Please advice oh what we could do to prevent this. Changing the zoom view is temporary and might make other entries missing as well.

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I don’t think the samples above are in the same order. Please click in the header to sort each example by the same column, by Service Order number, Appointment Number, or description.  Using the same order will help us to confirm the missing record.

First example, Descriptions:

1. Call/Whatsapp
  2. 2 manpower
  3. Additional ILT
  4. blank
  5. 4th Fri of the month
  6. blank
  7. Phone, Prefer PM
  8. Manual Price
  9. Replace SCS

Second example:

1. 2 manpower
  2. Additional ILT
  3. Call/Whatsapp
  4. blank
  5. Phone, Prefer PM
  6. 4th fri of the month
  7. blank
  8. Phone, Prefer PM
  9. Manual Price Change
  10. Replace SCS

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

I don’t think the samples above are in the same order. Please click in the header to sort each example by the same column, by Service Order number, Appointment Number, or description.  Using the same order will help us to confirm the missing record.

First example, Descriptions:

1. Call/Whatsapp
  2. 2 manpower
  3. Additional ILT
  4. blank
  5. 4th Fri of the month
  6. blank
  7. Phone, Prefer PM
  8. Manual Price
  9. Replace SCS

Second example:

1. 2 manpower
  2. Additional ILT
  3. Call/Whatsapp
  4. blank
  5. Phone, Prefer PM
  6. 4th fri of the month
  7. blank
  8. Phone, Prefer PM
  9. Manual Price Change
  10. Replace SCS

Thank you.

Laura

Hi @Laura02 thank you for your prompt reply. I did not sort or change any order. Just zoom. I can record the video for better clarity.

Please see the video accordingly (I will delete this video in 10 days as it does contain our staffs’ names)

Userlevel 2
Badge

I sort by SO date, still the same.

90% view

100% missing again

029583-1 is skipped but I realize 029094-1  is repeat twice into the next page. (as per video)

Badge +18

Hello @ikarisg ,

Thank you for the video; it does make the issue much clearer to me.

Is the problem unique to Chrome? If you try Zoom or 80% view in Edge or Firefox, do you see the same problem? If the problem is only in Chrome, please try clearing browser cache (delete browsing history). Many times the browser is loading screens from the C:\ drive and when we clear the cache, everything is loaded “fresh” and weird things like your experience are often cleared. 

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved