Solved

Has anyone created an import scenario which will UNCLOSE and REOPEN appointments?

• 3 December 2021
  • 5 replies

I have a need to reopen in bulk a large amount of appointments.  However, when I try to use an import scenario, only my notes are getting updated and my calls to the action menu and dialog responses seems to not be functioning.  Any help would be appreciated.

I receive a green check and everything processes when I run so I have no trace items to troubleshoot why the menu items are not being activated.

icon

Best answer by pamelafiorentino12 6 December 2021, 17:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @pamelafiorentino12  You have not provide other key fields like Service Order Nbr and Service Order type.

I just worked on this import scenario and it is working as expected.

Let me know if this is working for you as well.

Thanks for the info, that works for a single appointment, but when I go to call more than 1, I get an error on every line after the first saying “An attempt was made to add a duplicate entry.”  It reverses revenue recognition, but doesn’t unclose or complete any following activities in the appointment and moves on to the next, with the same behavior.  Am I doing something wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @pamelafiorentino12  I have verified below import scenario for the multiple appointments and it worked as expected.

Please find the import scenario below for your reference.

@Naveen B THANKS, I had the service order reference AFTER appointment versus prior to and that seems to be what was causing the issue!  Appreciate the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @pamelafiorentino12 First we need to assign the Service Order Type and Service Order Nbr and then assign the Appointment Nbr (Appointment Nbrs will be loaded after providing the Service Types and Nbrs). It is other way round in the very first screenshot for my import scenario. Due to this it might got failed for the multiple records.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved