Who out there is in the "Equipment Rental" industry?

• 17 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I am looking for other members who work in the Equipment Rental market and use Acumatica to run their rental operations. I’d love to discuss which modules you are using and how you are solving certain issues with daily operations. 

2 replies

Userlevel 2

I was wondering the same thing. We are currently using native Acumatica with the field services module to manage our equipment rentals and It works for now, but it doesn’t seem like that module was built for rentals.

Outside of finding a third-party integration on the Acumatica Marketplace, I haven’t found any other way to manage rentals in Acumatica.

Userlevel 1

I was wondering the same thing. We are currently using native Acumatica with the field services module to manage our equipment rentals and It works for now, but it doesn’t seem like that module was built for rentals.

Outside of finding a third-party integration on the Acumatica Marketplace, I haven’t found any other way to manage rentals in Acumatica.

We are doing the same with our compressor business’s rental service.  It would be nice to find something a little more robust without breaking the bank.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved