Solved

UPS World Ship Desktop VS Network versions

• 8 April 2022
  • 8 replies

We have recently launched with Acumatica and we are using the Acumatica Shipping tool. I have no problems connecting UPS and Acumatica from my laptop. I can create shipment, send data to UPS and bring it back in and confirm shipment all the time.  Our warehouse uses the network version of WorldShip as it is on many machines. While I can send Data to WorldShip,, when I try to bring it back into Acumatica, it doesn’t write the data, 

Anyone else have this issue?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 17 May 2023, 19:35

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @JasonITsavvy 

I have found the following help document. 

I would ensure that all the machines are set up the same way. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @JasonITsavvy were you able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@kandybeatty49 is the smart shipment package something that we purchase through our VAR? Or can it be dowloaded and installed by us with no cost?

Regards

Patrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49 is the smart shipment package something that we purchase through our VAR? Or can it be dowloaded and installed by us with no cost?

Regards

Patrick

HI @patrickACA 

Smartship is an ISV. You would purchase it through your VAR. Here is the link for the marketplace:

https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/acumatica-smartsheet-integration/

Userlevel 3
Badge

@kandybeatty49 I’m not seeing any information about the Acumatica Smart Shipping Integration in the marketplace. The link you sent is for Smartsheet integration. Nor can I find any info about this product generally.

The file you posted above is for the product I’m interested in - is this a native Acumatica product or is it from an ISV? If ISV I can’t locate it. I’d love to know from where it came.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49 I’m not seeing any information about the Acumatica Smart Shipping Integration in the marketplace. The link you sent is for Smartsheet integration. Nor can I find any info about this product generally.

The file you posted above is for the product I’m interested in - is this a native Acumatica product or is it from an ISV? If ISV I can’t locate it. I’d love to know from where it came.

Hi @patrickACA 

I apologize for that. I am not sure if there is an updated version for it, but here is some info on it:

https://community.acumatica.com/add-ons-and-integrations-66/ups-worldship-and-fedex-ship-manager-pre-release-3767

Have you looked into other options?

Acumatica has out of the box carrier integrations which can be found here: https://community.acumatica.com/add-ons-and-integrations-66/shipping-carrier-integration-74

Userlevel 3
Badge

@kandybeatty49 that is super helpful. We are looking for a way to connect Acumatica to UPS Worldship for international shipments.  The Smart Shipping Integration looks like it would be our best option because we would send international shipments there, and domestic to Shipstation. The native carrier integrations look like they are focused in domestic, and we have that covered with Shipstation.

One question: In the link for Smart Shipping you inserted, there is the following listed at the top of the product history comment:

• Aug 2022: announced that solution would be deprecated

Does this mean that the connector will no longer be updated or supported? Fortunately we are on 2022R1, which is supported in one of the two version available for download..  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @patrickACA 

You will need to contact your partner for assistance on the connector. I am not sure how that is effected. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved