Question

Updating details on Companies CS101500

• 11 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi All,

I am trying to update/ insert address info of a new tenant that was created. When I insert the data in the fields and click on save, all the info I added disappears. What can be the issue?

Thx

Dries 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Can you share a screenshot are you creating a new Company and so populating the Company Id first.

Userlevel 2

Badge +18

Hello,

Is there any message in Tools → Trace?

Try adding just the required Country ID and saving, then adding remaining fields.

What features are enabled, in Enable/disable screen of System Management?

Thanks,

Laura

Userlevel 2

Hi Laura,

When I select the Country and click on save the field goes blank.

Badge +18

Hello,

Acumatica uses only 2-digit international country codes in addresses.

What letters are being typed into the country field?  Are you certain a valid Country id is being entered?  To see all valid country ID’s, go to Configuration → Countries/States screen.

Are you able to open Configuration → Countries/States screen, and in Countries/States can you see the country that you are trying to enter?

What information is in Tools → Trace when the country disappears?

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 2

Badge +18

Hello,

I completed a quick test and I am able to add a company with country ZA with no errors.

Is your Site Customized? New Tenants on an existing site may be affected by customizations that exist on other tenants on the same Site URL.  If customizations exist, please try adding your country with customizations temporarily unpublished.

If there are no customizations in any tenant on the same site:  Are you able to choose other countries without error?  Are you logged in as Administrator (with access to all screens)?

What is your Acumatica Version?

Laura

Userlevel 2

Hi Laura,

Yes, there are customization. I will try adding it with customizations temporarily unpublished as you suggested.

thx

Dries

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved