Solved

The entry form (ID: IN202500, title: Articles stockés) cannot be automated. An item with the same key has already been added

• 23 March 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge

I can't see the whole list of items from the IN2025PL screen but I can see them from the IN202500 screen…

version 22R2

Some help please :) !

thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 26 March 2023, 04:25

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mayssa

This issue is causing by Customizations that were built on the Inventory screen.

To confirm this you can unpublish the customization and verify.

You can publish package one by one and figure out the package which is causing this issues and requeste developer the customization if they have some kind of form added to it.

Thank you

Badge

i have no customization :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mayssa Are you saying there is no customization in your environment? can you please confirm?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Mayssa  Is that GI customized?

Badge

yes  there is no customization in my environment ...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mayssa 

Could you please share the Generic inquiry once,

Thanks

Badge

You will find attached attached the Generic inquiry .

In the "entry point" tab, it shows me that the entry screen "Stored items" can not be automated.

Badge

I tried this  Generic inquiry attached  too

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Mayssa Are you seeing any issues with the above attached Generic Inquiry?

I just imported it into my local developer machine and I don’t see any issues with it.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved