Solved

Tenant has access to 3 out 4 tenants in Acumatica. One is missing; same user ID/email

• 12 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day.

One user is experiencing an issue with being about toggle between tenants inside Acumatica. The user has tog out to log into the missing tenant.  I checked the user ID/email and they all match.  I can’t seem to update or make the missing tenant appear inside Acumatica.  Strange  

Any suggestions or way to change it so the user can toggle between tenants inside Acumatica instead of having to log out each time to get into the missing tenants.  Maybe i should redo is user ID in the missing tenant?  

We are running 2022R1.  However, the user informed me that he had to do the same process 2020R1.

Thank you

Evan

icon

Best answer by thomassherman51 12 May 2023, 03:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello Evan,

The credentials (username & password) for the user must be the same in both tenants.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG 

Please reset the password( same as current password in other tenants) in the tenant which is not accessible and request him to log into the missing tenant and ask him to check the issues.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved