Solved

System triggering the below attached error :

• 5 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I have been trying to test the mass emailing feature, with the U100 dataset, but while processing, the below mentioned error is getting triggered:

Kindly guide me out the reason of the error getting triggered and how to resolve it.

The below mentioned email ids are being used to process the emails.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by MinushaWeerasuriya76 21 December 2022, 00:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Have you setup the system email account on the demo instance in order to send them emails?

It will need to be setup according to either of the 2 below KBs depending on whether you are using a Gmail account or an O365 account:

Modern Authentication (OAuth 2.0) support for Google Workspace and Gmail accounts in Acumatica ERP | Community

How to set up Exchange Online (Office 365) and Azure Online accounts using Modern Authentication (OAuth 2.0) | Community (acumatica.com)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you @MinushaWeerasuriya76 for the guide. I’ll surely check out and try with your suggested URLs.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved