Solved

Staging a Shipment Picklist

Our company has an issue with staging shipments and location codes.

We will create a shipment and produce a picklist. The system will assign locations appropriately so our shippers will gather up the SKU’s from all the storage locations and place them in a staging area. The order can often sit in the staging area for a couple of days.

The issue is, the system doesnt reflect the change of location so if one of our cycle counts for our storage locations happens during that time our inventory is thrown out of whack significantly.

We can correct by manually transferring material from location to location, but then we also have to adjust our shipment to reflect the changes. Its alot of manual entry and opportunities for human error.

Is there an option im missing to have a pick list “sent to staging” when done and preserve the connection between the moved material and the shipment?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 9 May 2024, 11:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Unfortunately this is a known issue that I and other members have complained about.

Badge +18

Hello @ChrisB , @Jeff96 ,

I like your idea!  I looked, but did not find your idea in the Ideas section of Acumatica Community, so I added it.  Please vote!

Laura

Thanks for putting this in the idea’s section. Its unfortunate this isn’t just a buried feature that I missed, but it is what it is. 🙂

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved