Question

Shopify Refund: CashAccountID: Cash Account '10250ST ' cannot be found in the system

• 23 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello!

I setup the test dataset and I was running through a bunch of commerce connector scenarios and came across an issue with Refunds.    I am refunding the full amount of an order in Shopify that has been fulfilled, invoiced, archived, etc.   I’m getting following error:

Inserting 'AR Payment' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors. CashAccountID: Cash Account '10250ST ' cannot be found in the system. Please verify whether you have proper access rights to this object.

The cash account is not restricted by branch and I’m logged in as admin, I get the same error in multiple branches (Head Office and Retail...). 

There is a known issue in 2023R2 that seems a bit similar to this: AC-290671 but not the same.

The one thing that seems to bother me is that the Cash Account name seems to have an extra space in it:  actual ‘10250ST’  vs ‘10250ST ‘ in the error message.

The trace file is full of a bunch of fun stuff:

Anyone have any ideas?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved