Solved

Shipping labels without carrier integration

• 29 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

We want to print a shipping label when we ship.

There is a “print label” button on the more menu of the shipment screen.

It is grayed out.

I enabled “shipping carrier integration” feature even though I won’t really be using it in an attempt to enable the button.

How do I enable that button so I can print a label that I design?

I understand that I need device up installed.  I have not yet done that.  Is that possibly why the print label button is grayed out?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ltussing03 27 March 2023, 19:52

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

“device up” is a mistyping of “device hub”

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ltussing03! For this you’ll need the shipping carrier integration enabled as you already have, but then you need to setup the carriers and the needed information for labels on the Carriers screen (CS207700).

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks Benjamin.

Unfortunately, this isn’t a true integration.  I just want to enable that button and have it print a custom label I design.

I can’t create the carrier without a plug in and they don’t have a plug in.

Only one carrier is used.

It looks like I may need a customization to put a button on the shipment screen to print my label.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Larry

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ltussing03  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I was unable to follow this methodology and am moving forward with adding a new button to run the label via a customization.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @ltussing03 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved