Solved

Sales Order into Purchase order conversion

• 30 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Dear Friends,

Is it possible to convert sales order into Purchase order  upon completion of sales order ?

Please advise.

Thank you

Regards

Venuka Kaushalya

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 30 March 2023, 16:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @venukakaushalya43 

There is no direct automated option. But one can create a PO from Sales order using option mentioned on following documentation. 

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(13))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=dc527541-a18a-44c9-8d51-6d2d77a37443

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@venukakaushalya43, you can mark for PO on the certain lines that you’d like to convert to a PO.  it’s not an automatic trigger like Vkumar stated but you may be able to create a business event and trigger based off the sales order status.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@venukakaushalya43 I meant to add this originally but mark for PO option is available on the sales order form 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@iqraharrison48 / @vkumar , thank you very much for your reply and these really helped me a lot. One small thing, where Can I find and learn about creating business event and trigger based on sales order status, please.

Regards

Venuka Kaushalya

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@venukakaushalya43 here’s a good starting point:

Business Events for Automation | Acumatica Cloud ERP 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved