Solved

RETAINAGE REDUCTION

• 17 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I have a project with several revenue budget line items for the SOV holding 10% retainage for each line item.  The project is complete and the customer is allowing me bill for only 5% retainage.  How do I reduce retainage for the project to 5%?  Surely I don’t have to reduce each line item?

icon

Best answer by joelhoffman 18 August 2022, 18:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@cmsmith 

One method you can use is to change the retainage percentage on the “Summary” tab of the project.  When the value is changed, in this case from 10 to 5, you will be prompted with a question if you would like the revenue budget lines updated with the new retainage;

This will change the retainage % on all revenue budget lines.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@cmsmith 

If you are looking to release half of what may have already been held/billed, you can put that value into the Release AR Retainage function and it will apply to the open invoices.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved