Question

Resizing Blank Widgets in a Dashboard

• 15 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I know how to make an empty widget using About:Blank on Embedded Page widget.

My issue now is that the Embedded Page widget refuses to scale down like the other widets. It’s gets small enough in width, but not nearly as short as the other widgets can, this makes my spacing look very jagged when I have a list of links who are tighly packed, but one overly long blank spacer next to them. How do I get this to shrink? I can certinaly make it longer than needed, but not shorter…

Thank you in advance for your help!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Michael Hansen 

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Michael Hansen Does this happen when you add the About:Blank widget to any dashboard or only the current dashboard you are working to design?  

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge
Center Column Has About:Blank Widgets

@kandybeatty49 - In the above, the links to screens are nice and tighly packed at the top. The middle column is the first to have a “Gap”. I can make the widget LONGER, but not shorter. You can see on the left how this creates very wide spacing on the other links.

@Robert Sternberg - Yes, this is a global issue on: 

Acumatica 2022 R1
Build 22.107.0022

Thanks again for your help everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Michael Hansen were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Nope, the about:blank widgets can only get bigger, not smaller like the other widgets. My image in the post above shows them at their smallest size.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved