Question

Reprocess Failed Business Events

• 6 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have a business event calling an import scenario (Issuing out the goods on a PO). The event frequently says the Lot/Serial number can’t be found. If I go into the History, I can see the failed event, hit reprocess and it works.

So... Is there a way to get this event to try and reprocess on it’s own? Maybe like breathe for 5 minutes, then retry any failed events?

I’m assuming this is either a failure on Updating IN in a timely manner or my import scenario sucks and it’s probably my import. hoping for the easy method of forcing the B/E to reprocess though, since that seems to go without issue.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Michael Hansen 

Did you get a chance to run the Business event based on the automation scheduler option?

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved