Solved

Remove Items from the "Create Purchase Order" Screen

• 6 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Any idea on how to remove items from the “Create Purchase Orders” Screen?

I have 2 items that showed up from inventory replenishment, but for some reason the quantity is 0.00. as you can see here:

It will not allow me to create a purchase orders to clear it out, because the amount is 0.

It will also not allow me to change the number to anything greater than 0. 

I completely cleared the replenishment settings, but that still didn’t work. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by bzelinski 30 October 2023, 18:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Nobody chimed in on this?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @rwhetsell77. Nobody chimed in here, but our VAR was able to help me. Here was the solution that worked in the situation that I listed above.:

“Going to “Prepare Replenishment”, select warehouse 00, remove the Me checkbox, remove the Only Suggested Items and select the 2 items.  Make sure the Qty to Process is zero and click Process.  They are now removed from the Create Purchase Order screen.” - From Laura with Aktion Associates

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @rwhetsell77. Nobody chimed in here, but our VAR was able to help me. Here was the solution that worked in the situation that I listed above.:

“Going to “Prepare Replenishment”, select warehouse 00, remove the Me checkbox, remove the Only Suggested Items and select the 2 items.  Make sure the Qty to Process is zero and click Process.  They are now removed from the Create Purchase Order screen.” - From Laura with Aktion Associates

Thanks for sharing that! If only a few items that makes sense, but if a lot of items then it’s just as easy to create then delete the PO.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @rwhetsell77. Nobody chimed in here, but our VAR was able to help me. Here was the solution that worked in the situation that I listed above.:

Thanks for sharing that! If only a few items that makes sense, but if a lot of items then it’s just as easy to create then delete the PO.

Thanks, Robert. It’s been a while, but if I remember correctly, it would not allow us to create a purchase order with a quantity of 0.00. That was the challenging part.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved