Solved

Releasing employee time card raises error of "currency rate cannot be empty"

• 6 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi guys, when I tried to release some of our employees time cards, the system showed error as below. I changed his currency ID in the Employees page (EP203000) to be the same as the company’s base currency and checked again, it’s still like this. What else needs to be done? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 6 December 2022, 10:57

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @shuang57  ,

Is there any more information in the Trace?  (Tools Menu → Trace)

Is there a Rate entered in Currency Rates screen for the currency that is on the Employee and the Company/Branch?

If you don’t find the answer in Currency Rates screen, please post a screen shot of Company/branch including currency, and Employee screen including currency & branch info, as well as your trace results.  Thank you!

Badge +18

Hello @shuang57 ,

Do you need more help with your currency question?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @laura01 yes, sorry for the delay, I tried to post my screenshots here but it didn’t work for some unknown reason. Let me try again.

Thank you!

Badge +18

Hello @shuang57 ,

You have likely solved your problem using the messages you posted above, but just in case...

The error above indicates the currency rate is missing for the date on the timecard 9/9/2022. What rates do you have in Currency Rates screen for AED to EUR currency, back in September?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @laurabarber08  thanks for asking. Yes we can release employee time cards now, though the reason is still not clear. Anyway problem solved :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved