Solved

PXSelector for current employee workgroup

• 23 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

May i know how we can a customize a selector field to show all the employees belong to the current employee workgroup in Time card screen.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Ramya

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 September 2022, 13:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ramya15 https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49616971/acumatica-adding-employee-selector-to-journal-transactions

Could you please if above article help.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 ,

Actually this stack overflow article show how to create employee selector only.

But my requirement is to show the employees belongs to same Workgroup(Company Tree) for current employee in the time card.

Regards,

Ramya

Badge +16

Hello,

Do you mean, at the top of the timecard, you want an employee to be able to click his own name (the default) and see the time of coworkers in his workgroup?  If yes, one way is to add this employee as a delegate to the employees in his same workgroup in the Delegates tab of Employee screen.

(I don’t know how to add the Delegate function to a custom field that represents Employee. Maybe a developer can answer that part.)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved