Please Vote! (For this enhancement)

• 3 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Need the ability to clock in/clock out of projects in time entry screen. Today, you need to manually calculate the time and it is very cumbersome. Should be a fairly straightforward enhancement

Link to product feedback:  https://community.acumatica.com/ideas/clock-in-clock-out-on-projects-2960 

3 replies

add to Support Cases also to clock in and out.  Have ability to see multiple cases clocked into.  Lots of multitasking.  Ability to see cases or projects the clock is currently running.  Have ability to edit clock in and out data to recalc time spent.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Same as product idea entry, vote here

Userlevel 4
Badge

I can't get to the ideas pages to vote as I'm a user not a partner, but boy oh boy, this is a major gap in the Acumatica offering that I sincerely can't wait to see plugged

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved