Solved

PDF mark-up integration instructions/guide

• 15 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Folks, 

I saw the demo live in Vegas, and I caught the video again. Now, I am curious and want to give this a test drive on 2021 R2. 

1. Where can I find the instructions/guide on setting this up? 
  2. Anyone with any intel/experience on using it / managing version control? 

My potential use cases: 

• Marking up annotating AP Bill attachments as part of the Approval Workflow 
  • Marking up some key files attached to element in Project module
    • PDF Reports from AIA Billings 
    • PDF Report from Purchase Orders and Subcontracts 
icon

Best answer by Omar Ghazi 11 November 2021, 21:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @johnshaddix38 - please review the article on PDF Annotator. The post includes instructions, guide, video, as well as a list of screens that the integration supports. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Omar Ghazi Thanks for the PDF, Great Information!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @Omar Ghazi - Is there a similar guide/instructions re: the Teams integration? I had another post at this same time on that topic. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Anyone having speed issues when loading?

Is there custom code we can add to other pages to use on those pages that Acumatica has not  added the viewer to??

Anyone else having problems where the file does not load until you hit enter on the drop down box?

Hint - On Adobe site for the key, watch the instructions, when it says you must add “www” you actually do not add it if your url contains company name for example companyname.acumatica.com

It also will not view tiff files.

It is a great add though, and I am sure the quirks will get worked out over time.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hint - On Adobe site for the key, watch the instructions, when it says you must add “www” you actually do not add it if your url contains company name for example companyname.acumatica.com

It also will not view tiff files.

This is what I came here looking for!  Thank you for taking the time to post.  I was getting an unauthorized site error because the www was on the url I entered for the key.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved