Question

New release for mobile app (ios and android)

• 29 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all!

Does anybody know when the new version of Acumatica iOS/Android app will be release? 

Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rodrigocid34 

There is no official dates made available for future releases. The ones available (latest), do work with 2021r2. May we know the specific reason you need this information for? I can check further. 

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @rodrigocid34 

There is no official dates made available for future releases. The ones available (latest), do work with 2021r2. May we know the specific reason you need this information for? I can check further. 

Regards,

Thank you @vkumar. Well, one of our customer doesn’t like very much the design of the app and they saw in one 2021 R2 launch the new design and they liked a lot. Also, this same customer, want to create and edit Service Orders, and it’s not possible in the current version. So I want to review the new version if it’s possible to do it native (without mobile customization).

Regards.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved