Solved

Logged In this Morning: Acumatica Homepage Gone

• 17 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

Logged on this morning and the infamous Acumatica Homepage is gone. See below.  It is gone also on another Acumatica users.  My users are do focused; no one reached out.  Any way to get it back for now.  I am working custom dashboards however, they are not ready yet for each user.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 17 July 2023, 21:08

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Sorry, the title should have been 

Logged In this Morning: Acumatica Homepage Gone!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi

See below 

https://community.acumatica.com/maintenance-and-troubleshooting-229/known-issue-users-are-unable-to-access-standard-acumatica-home-page-17559

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @EvanG 

This has been every tenant I’ve worked in today! Thank you @manikantad18  for the update. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@manikantad18 Z

Thank for the update.

Userlevel 2

@Irina I read that on July 18th this issue was fixed however for our clients do not have a specific dashboard called to their homepage we are still getting this error.  Is there a specific step process we should use to get them back?  

AND also

Thank you for assistance.

Shannon L.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Standard Acumatica ERP Home Page was unavailable for Acumatica ERP users from 7/17/2023 to 7/18/2023. Also, there were intermittent errors with www.acumatica.com site.
The www.acumatica.com site and standard Acumatica ERP Home Page are up and running now. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

I see above message in Case portal

Userlevel 2

@manikantad18 - Thank you for your comment however, as I stated above some of our clients are still having the issue.

Shannon

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved